What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

5/120 Photoshop tips, tricks and fixes

amark123

[h=3]01. Rotating patterns[/h]PS1.jpg
You can make amazing kaleidoscopic patterns with the help of a keyboard shortcut. Cmd/Ctrl+Shift+Alt+T lets you duplicate a layer and repeat a transformation in one go. To demonstrate, we've made a narrow glowing shape by squeezing a lens flare effect, but you can use any shape, image or effect you like. First, make an initial rotation by pressing Cmd/Ctrl+T and turning slightly, then hit Enter to apply. Next, press Cmd/Ctrl+Shift+Alt+T repeatedly to create a pattern.

[h=3]02. Combine images with text[/h]PS2.jpg

There's a really easy way to overlay an image on top of text. Drop an image layer over a type layer then hold down Alt and click the line between the two layers in the Layers Panel to clip the image to the text.

[h=3]03. Bird's Eye View[/h]When zoomed in close, hold down H and drag in the image to instantly dart out to full screen then jump back to another area. One of the best Photoshop tips for viewing work!

[h=3]04. Quick full Layer Masks[/h]You can Alt-click on the Layer Mask icon to add a full mask that hides everything on the layer.

[h=3]05. Easier marquee selections[/h]Hold down Alt to start a selection at the center point with any Marquee tool, and then hold Space to temporarily move the selection around.

Will Post Next Post soon

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
Moved to https://www.photoshopgurus.com/forum/quick-tips-and-techniques/ .....

But I must confess to you, @amark123... these are very basic moves and techniques taught, discussed and used here at PSGurus on a day-to-day basis.

And I must also caution you.... If you are not the author of the article, please state the ORIGINAL source of your "tips , tricks and techniques"..... we do not simply allow copy/paste.....

amark123

Alright ! @dv8_fx I Would Surly Do That. Also I Just Started With This Forum. I will Take Care of this .

Last edited: