What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

batch resizing question

gautamz07

Power User
Hey guys , My question is about batch resizing, now i followed this tutorial HERE .

Now i had some some images in a folder which were of dimensions of 5000+ pixels , i need these images for the web , so the image s should be about 1200*700 exactly(VERY IMPORTANT AND THATS exactly what my question is about) , now when i batch resize and the new images are saved in a new file , i get dimensions of

Code:
1050*700
933*700

(i see that the aspect ratio is maintained ... but what i really wanted was 1200*700px)

much better !

now i have a idea , i have a plan white template on 1200*700, is there a automated action in photoshop which i can use to copy these new resized images and past on this white template and than save each image , so that i get all images to be 1200*700 ?? (This approach i know is a bit dirty and not ideal for all use cases , but its perfect for me ! ). Is this possible , if so , it would be a life saver .

Thank you.

Gautam.