What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Putting an animal texture on another animal.

Menno

Hi, my name is Menno and i'm new to the forum.

I have some experience with photoshop, but not a lot.

I've been searching on google for a good tutorial on how to transfer a pattern of an animal onto another one, like a zebra pattern on a white cat. But i think i've been using the wrong terms to search it... Or the tutorials weren't what i was really looking for.
I'm trying to transfer a pattern of an animal onto another one so it looks realistic, pattern following dept of the animal and so. (using warp?)
Can someone help me with a good tutorial or do you have any tips?

Thanks in advance,

Menno

Menno

Thank you both.

Are there any other tutorials on how putting textures or patterns on a shape?

Thanks

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Thank you both.

Are there any other tutorials on how putting textures or patterns on a shape?

Thanks

Hey Menno, can you be a bit more specific, or are you still referring to blending animal stripes/spots on to objects in an image?

Menno

More like, you have a cirkel, and by adding a texture or pattern create a sort of 3D form?
I'm trying to learn how to make textures follow form.
I hope this is a bit more clear? It's sometimes hard to explain what i want to do in English.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I understand, sometimes it's easier to use image as example, but I think I know what your referring to. Hold on a sec.