What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My (late) father's sweater needs changed :)

Steve Cummings

Hi everyone. My mom has had this pic as her desktop wallpaper since my dad passed away 3 years ago. She often jokes that "it's about time your father changed his sweater" and I just think it'd be a cool surprise for her if I could swap her wallpaper with a photo-shopped one. Even just a change of color or design on the sweater (and the trousers if possible) would be great.
I'd really appreciate it, many thanks!

001.JPG

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
Welcome to the forum..... it may take awhile for someone willing to tackle this and come up with something for you.

What is your father's (or mother's) favorite color?

Steve Cummings

Welcome to the forum..... it may take awhile for someone willing to tackle this and come up with something for you.

What is your father's (or mother's) favorite color?

Thanks DV8!
Favorite color, I'm not sure really... I'm not very good at color coordination lol. Maybe a slightly lighter shade of blue or a kind of a pastel green? I'm not making this easy for you folk, sorry :/
As an extra (bonus) picture, it might have been fun for him to be be wearing a traditional Christmas sweater for the festive period. You know the kind of novelty zig-zag sweaters with snowmen etc on them. My dad had a great sense of humour. I appreciate a Christmas one might be difficult and asking a bit too much though lol.
Thanks again!

Tom Mann

Guru
Great job, Colleague:thumbsup:. But I have to confess, I really think it also needs a Christmas tree and I see a great spot for one. :rofl: (Don't worry if it blocks the door -- we can pretend that's a closet.)

I'm sure the Mrs. would love it.

T

Last edited:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Maybe more behind him Chris?