What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need help, please remove the champagne glasses out of the image

Legion739

removeChampGlasses.jpg
This is a pic of me and my Family at a "whine" tasting
The title says it all, Please remove all the champagne glasses from the pic (You can leave the one in my hand)

Your help would be greatly appreciated :cheesygrin:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello and welcome to the forum.

We don't mind requests for edits and we have members here who may be willing to help you. Our forum is a discussion and training forum, we leave the decision of carrying out free edits to the discretion of our members.

Please note that our members are comprised of people located in many countries that have different time zones. Please be patient as it may take awhile for our interested members to see your request and reply.

Legion739

Thanks IamSam, I read the "Read here before posting" section before I made the post.

I myself have made a few neat things with photo editing etc. but this is beyond me hahaha so hope someone can help :)

Rich54

Guru
I also gave it a try. I'm not too happy with the area on the far right, particularly the young man's arm. It's difficult to tell what's actually going on there behind the distortion of the wine glasses. There seems to be another flesh-colored shape in that area that looks to me like the arm of a chair. Sorry if I got that part wrong.

removeChampGlasses.png

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I also gave it a try. I'm not too happy with the area on the far right, particularly the young man's arm. It's difficult to tell what's actually going on there behind the distortion of the wine glasses. There seems to be another flesh-colored shape in that area that looks to me like the arm of a chair. Sorry if I got that part wrong.

I think that's his hand. The arm should continue across to his hand.

Rich54

Guru
I think that's his hand. The arm should continue across to his hand.

Sam, I still don't think it's his hand. Below is a magnified detail of that area from the original pic. If you look at where the red arrow is pointing, that object seems too smooth and rounded, with no hint of fingers, to be a hand (although frankly I'm not sure what it is). It looks to me that the actual hand is tucked out of sight behind whatever the arm is leaning on (which I think is the back portion of a couch or restaurant banquet).

CloseUp.png

gedstar

Guru
Sam, I still don't think it's his hand. Below is a magnified detail of that area from the original pic. If you look at where the red arrow is pointing, that object seems too smooth and rounded, with no hint of fingers, to be a hand (although frankly I'm not sure what it is). It looks to me that the actual hand is tucked out of sight behind whatever the arm is leaning on (which I think is the back portion of a couch or restaurant banquet).

View attachment 58338

Looks to me like it could be the back of a bar stool or whatever he's sitting on! Maybe the OP can throw some light on the mystery.

Last edited:

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Rich54

It's the back of the young man's hand. Look closely at the distorted image in the glass - isn't that a watch? Follow it down to the area in question - it's his hand tucked under his chest....