What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Remove Fuzziness from a souvenir photo

Tony42

Hello you all, I know it's a little rude to ask this again but last month, me and an unknown man saved a lost dog and gave it to a refuge, I have took a photo to keep that as a souvenir but I had not noticed that it was fuzzy.

is it possible to remove the fuzziness of this photos? (and maybe remove my finger from the objective?)

5w3DDDk.jpg exi7u2A.jpg

Tom Mann

Guru
Hi Tony - Unfortunately, the real world of Photoshop doesn't work like the crime investigation television shows where they can wave a magic wand and fix problems like this. I suspect that all of the regulars have given a go at trying to remove motion blur, but unfortunately, the results are never good. In some very specific cases, eg, absolutely steady motion in one direction, some of the very specialized algorithms can help out, but in a case like this where the motion is not in one direction, not constant in velocity, etc. even very sophisticated algorithms are very limited as to what they can do.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. :-( .

If I could help you, I would, especially for a nice deed like this.

Cheers,

Tom M

Tony42

Oh ok. then it doesn't matter, the photos are good nevertheless.

thank you anyway Tom. I don't lost hope about it.