What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone help create this logo for embroidery?

goreisking

no help

Attachments

• Swade Logo.jpg
    Swade Logo.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 1
  • fs.jpg
    fs.jpg
    456.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
What I need is someone to re design the black and white logo or come up with a new logo. I need to send this artwork off to a factory so then they can embroid it into a garment then show us what it looks like. So I need someone to design a logo or change the S logo.

We may have misunderstood but you're first post sure sounded like you needed an embroidered look.

No guarantees but it's up to the members to decide whether they can spare time to come up with something for you.

And you need to add more info - about the company, it's name and the fashion statement it tries to convey. In short - a company brief.......

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
I dont want embroidery effect I can do that no problem. What I need is someone to re design the black and white logo or come up with a new logo. I need to send this artwork off to a factory so then they can embroid it into a garment then show us what it looks like. So I need someone to design a logo or change the S logo. It needs to be similar to the FS width for a good embroidery.

Another alternative is to repost this in the freelance area .... Photoshop Freelance Work (Fee for Service Section)