What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

McBride Motorsports Logo

ninjai_ruken

I was wondering if anyone could do some logo work for me. I lost my computer with all my McBride Motorsports Logo's and Files in a fire. This is the only logo I have left and ss of right now I do not have a website but I am working on getting one up and running again sometime in the future. I was wondering if someone could Photoshop this current logo to not have the mcbridemotorsports.com on it. As well as maybe add a scroll up top that reads McBride and one below that reads Motorsports with maybe a few race inspired things added to it. I.E, Checkered flags, Tires, Car Number of 26..etc..etc. I give you creative license to modify the logo in this manner and also permission to add it to your portfolio of work should you choose so. Thank you

logo3.jpglogo3-1.jpgninjai_ruken shared a photo with you on Photobucket(4).jpg

PS The pictures on the Web Site screenshot are of the ASA Late Model McBride Motorsports Owned/Sponsored. We no longer run this car. I have pictures of my NASA SU Car if you would like to use them for this project PM me and I will send you the pictures to use for this purpose

Last edited by a moderator:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello and welcome to the forum.

We don't mind requests for edits and we have members here who are willing to help you out. As PSG is primarily a discussion and training forum, we leave the decision of carrying out free edits to the discretion of our members. Our members are comprised of people located in many countries that have different time zones. Please be patient as it may take awhile for our interested members to see your request and reply.

You also have the option of hiring a qualified PSG member/freelancer, one can be assured that time and attention will be put into doing this and you are assured of quality results.

If this option interests you, take a look at our freelance pay for service area ... https://www.photoshopgurus.com/forum...rvice-section/

Thanks.

RENDERMAN

I was wondering if anyone could do some logo work for me. I lost my computer with all my McBride Motorsports Logo's and Files in a fire. This is the only logo I have left and ss of right now I do not have a website but I am working on getting one up and running again sometime in the future. I was wondering if someone could Photoshop this current logo to not have the mcbridemotorsports.com on it. As well as maybe add a scroll up top that reads McBride and one below that reads Motorsports with maybe a few race inspired things added to it. I.E, Checkered flags, Tires, Car Number of 26..etc..etc. I give you creative license to modify the logo in this manner and also permission to add it to your portfolio of work should you choose so. Thank you

View attachment 58909View attachment 58908View attachment 58910

PS The pictures on the Web Site screenshot are of the ASA Late Model McBride Motorsports Owned/Sponsored. We no longer run this car. I have pictures of my NASA SU Car if you would like to use them for this project PM me and I will send you the pictures to use for this purpose

here you go bro!

logo3.jpg