What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trollshop this please. (

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lukamo

Hello, i'm new here.

This might seem like an odd request but hear me out.

My friend was diagnosed for hodgkin's lymphoma a while ago. He has gone through chemo, and while the cancer was treated successfully for a couple of months, it came back full force. He's been fighting through it like a champ, always keeping his head high. He is now at the last step, which is bone marrow transplant. He just began his one month quarantine at the hospital.

Unfortunately, i'm visiting asia for a while and he's back in Canada, and there isn't much I can do from my 7 inch tablet ( just writing this seems to be quite the feat). This is a good friend of mine and i'm reaching out to any of you, who might have a decent amount of troll in them, to help me out. I'd like the following picture to be trollshopped to try to put a smile on his face. This guy has a good sense of humour so there really is no limit to what you can do.

I apologize for the ****ty quality of the picture, but it's the best I could find, from where I am, that had any potential.

Here's a picture of him in his glorious walk to the hospital.

Vu434YB.jpg

Troll away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back