What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

EaseMaster

Hello PSGS,
I'm designing a logo for a brand called SOMS which means; ''Sometimes''
Its a clothing brand and I'll use your logos for inspiration.. wanna have a go? lets go!
Here's what i've made..

Schermafbeelding 2015-10-05 om 15.30.21.png

Goodluck!

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Looking good. What program are you using to make your logos?

What does the original logo look like?

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
This is their company motto, "SOMETIMES focuses on rebel-minded young people with a sense of art, culture and street style."

I think the logo should reflect the company's motto, more street style. What do you think of when you think of street art?

This is their company motto, "SOMETIMES focuses on rebel-minded young people with a sense of art, culture and street style."

I think the logo should reflect the company's motto, more street style. What do you think of when you think of street art?

I think of getting paid to do work for a company that is going to profit off of that work. : )

Tr1plex

IMHO... lower left ("Broken Circle") speaks to me. Perhaps not fuchsia, but the 'all encompassing', sometimes big, sometimes small, aspect seems to fit.
As IamSam suggested, "a more street feel", and apply it to that design. Maybe? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯