What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Invention :: The Focus lamp technique

gautamz07

Power User
guys have a look at the image below,

focus-technique.jpg

This is probably my 1st original idea , i wanted to do this a very long time ago , but never really ever executed the idea, do you see the focus lams ?

basically i just taught if you wanted to showcase a product , focus lamps is the best way to do it, this is a very basic edit , but this technique can be extended in so many more ways, feel free to critique.

I call this the focus lamp technique and basically i invented this when i was given a task of manking a product catalog page .

P.S. on the orange part the brand logo can go and the orange color can change depending on your taste.

What do you guys think of the "Focus lamp technique" , that i think is highly effective , especially in product catalog pages.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Last edited:

gautamz07

Power User
Is this a lighting technique where you add 'spotlight' lighting to a product?

absolutly :D

well i guessed it was't an original idea :p

Thanks for the great resources :D