What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

wanted help in identifying font

gautamz07

Power User
charnock-splash-screen-3 (2).jpg

guys what is the font on the logo ? the blue font i mean :) can somebody tell me ? , also whats a great font detecting tool ? any ideas ?

Thank you.

Gautam.

gautamz07

Power User
dv8_fx Hoooooooooow have you been ? :D :D :D :D ........ Loooooooooooooooooooooog time . Thanks for the help.

Will check those sites out.

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
@dv8_fx Hoooooooooow have you been ? :D :D :D :D ........ Loooooooooooooooooooooog time . Thanks for the help.

Will check those sites out.

I'm fine, thank you.

Did you find the font? It's like I've seen it somewhere but can't put my finger on it - a sort of Sans Serif with mixed case characters (caps and small caps). I say this not because of the text in your sample.... I sort of remember seeing a font preview like it.... must be from some previous graphics forum newsletter I received...

In case you cant find it through the search pages, ask for help in their forums....

I haven't tried yet as I don't have PS running but as alternatives, you can try either Open Sans or Droid Sans both available at http://www.fontsquirrel.com

Somewhat there but it's the "C" .... and may have to stretch the text slightly...

gautamz07

Power User
uploaded the below picture on

2.jpg

whatfontis.com and got 100 different fonts that look the same :D :D

am Aim was to get a similar font , Campan Italic commercial font , looks fantastic , but its commercial , i'am sure theres something out there , thats free too :p

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
uploaded the below picture on

View attachment 59161

whatfontis.com and got 100 different fonts that look the same :D :D

am Aim was to get a similar font , Campan Italic commercial font , looks fantastic , but its commercial , i'am sure theres something out there , thats free too :p

That looks different...... You'll get better or more accurate search results if you de-arch the text and resize the image larger - characters at least 90 pixels high..... sharpen it a bit but don't make it too jagged.