What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need Help soo badly

falcon4life

Hi,

I am completely new to photoshop and to be honest with you I dont have the license yet but that will be my next step. Can someone please help me create a layered image (i have attached the image of the pieces i would want). My brothers are a huge Falcon's fans and for their birthday I figured to make a tshirt with this specific design. Can someone please help and if I can return the favor as I am an expert in Microsoft Excel, please let me know.

I have attached the images. I tried uploading this image on a custom tshirt website and it says its too small and once you stretch out the image you can't really see it. Can someone please please help me?

thank you in advance.

:)

Last edited by a moderator:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
As this is a family oriented forum, I have removed the images as they may be seen as inappropriate for some of our viewers and members. There is really no reason for the implied profanity.

If anyone is interested in helping with this request, I'm certain the OP can provide you with the images.

We don't mind requests for edits and we have members here who may be willing to help you. Our forum is a discussion and training forum, we leave the decision of carrying out free edits to the discretion of our members.
Please note that our members are comprised of people located in many countries that have different time zones. Please be patient as it may take awhile for our interested members to see your request and reply.

You also have the option of hiring a qualified PSG member/freelancer, this option insures that time and attention will be put into doing this and you are assured of quality results.

If this option interests you, take a look at our freelance pay for service area ... https://www.photoshopgurus.com/forum...rvice-section/

Please don't post the images again if you choose to opt for the freelance section.

Good luck,