What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Text with path tool

Thorsen 2015

Hey, guys

before you think anything, i KNOW that indesign would be better, but now i´ve done it in PS, and therefor i need your help...

I´ve written a list with bulletpoints - like this:

· bla bla bla
· bla bla bla
· bla bla bla
· bla bla bla
· bla bla bla

Now I want that list to bend in order for it to follow a shape in a product wheel.

Can you help me?:eek:

Please be specific on what configuration you want your text layout. Unless this is what you require .... and it's not using text on path.

GunghamStyle Text.jpg

Create a text box and paste your text within. For the above, I created 2 which I position on either side of the "shape" and justified to right for the left box and justified normally for the other . With the text tool selected - for the left box, position your type cursor after the text line and hit the SPACE BAR to position the text line. Do this for all the lines in the text following the shape outline you require. Do the same for the other but positioning your cursor at the beginning of each line......

Back