What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Easiest Way To Replace Sky ???

Witterings

Banned
If anybody has any links to the easiest way to replace a sky I'd really appreciate it, I've googled and looked at various tutorials and I'm still really struggling with getting my head round layers and masks ... don't know why but the penny just won't drop.

If anyone can point me in a direction that it's really simple to do I'd be eternally grateful !!!!!!!!

Witterings

Banned
IamSam,

Thanks for those, I had been following one of them and have done it a couple of times previously but I then don't do it again for 3 months and totally forget how to so it's like having to learn again from the beginning and following the video step by step which is very time consuming.

I guess it's one of those things that you need to do 50 times in a row and after that wouldn't forget how to again rather than the odd one every few months.

Cheers for your help!