What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brain strain game

MrToM

Guru
For no other reason than a bit of fun try this:
(For the benefit of others if you solve it please keep it to yourself)

Below is a 128x64px 1bit image of someone we probably all know...

guess_who_MT_01.png

Step 1.
Can you recognise the person in the image?
Just use the image above......don't try anything fancy....that's next.

Step 2.
Download the image, open it in PS and Invert it.
NOW can you tell who it is?

It never ceases to amaze me just how 'trained' our brains are.....or maybe its just mine?

Anyway....its just for fun...if it works for you post and let us know....but keep the identity to yourself please.

One other thing...please don't ask how this came about...it involved waaaay too much peanut butter, an unhealthy amount of baby oil and a No.2 Philips head screwdriver.

Regards.
MrToM.

Last edited:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I knew this was Elvis at first glance. He's still alive you know?

DON'T ever use chunky!!

MrToM

Guru
There are no 'chunkies' in this game......just lots of peanut butter.

Regards.
MrToM.

Tom Mann

Guru
It's weird - while I couldn't identify the individual without inverting the image, with the negative in front of me, I kept having this one very persistent thought about the guy, and that characteristic of him was indeed right on the mark. Unfortunately, I know that if I divulge it publicly, I won't be long for this world, LOL.

Good fun!

T

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I agree Tom, it was the hair style that serves as the clue, like you, I had my suspicions before I inverted the image.

MrToM

Guru
Could you see the baby image?
Ah....I see what you mean now......in that case no, and yes.

No, I don't read the DM, nor the DM for that matter.....more an FT kind of guy...(yeah, right).
Yes, I can see the baby....but I hadn't read that before posting this.

A little 'obscure' that photo though....I mean, taken at weird angles couldn't any 1bit image be difficult to fathom out?

At least mine is recognisable 'AS' something.....even if the 'someone' is still a mystery.

Funny old world......especially in 1bit.

Regards.
MrPoM.