What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can someone please photoshop my friend and I into this photograph?

Um so I tried to do it myself but I absolutely suck, plus got an exam on Wednesday and I feel like I procrastinated in the realms of failure for far too long :p If anyone could help it would be much appreciated! The photograph I tried to photoshop us into is a picture of Rafael Nadal and Grigor Dimitrov. I've also attached various photos of the pair of us because I'm not sure which one is the best fit? Thank you :))Dimitrov and Nadal.jpgimg1.jpgimg2.jpgimg3.jpgimg4.jpgimg5.jpgimg6.jpg

Tom Mann

Guru
Hi SonicSkier - Welcome to PSG.

PSG is primarily a forum for teaching and discussing Adobe Photoshop.

While we don't object to requests for free edits (ie, like yours), we strongly prefer to guide and instruct visitors on how to accomplish the necessary techniques in Photoshop on their own.

Hopefully, it should be obvious to you that any member who decides to help you out takes time from their own busy schedule to perform the work you requested. Unlike what is often portrayed on TV, such edits typically are never instant "one-button-fixes". Since the member is not being compensated for their time and effort, asking for corrections and/or multiple edits is not suggested. Although unspoken, it's expected that you should be content with any help you get.

Someone may come along to help you out and do this edit for you, but this may take a while so please be patient. Requests made only for fun/frivolous reasons typically meet with less enthusiasm than requests made because of more significant reasons (eg, preparation of photos of the deceased for a funeral, repairing damage to irreplaceable photos because of fire or flood, etc.). Please check your thread from time to time.

Finally, in case you are not aware of this, you still have the option of having this thread moved to the freelance forum.

Sincerely,

Tom M

Oh yes I would very much like to move this to the freelance thread if that's more appropriate :) how do I do that?

Mod edit: Since you have had two great responses to your request, this thread will not be moved to the Freelance area unless you request for it to be done by contacting a mod via PM.

Last edited by a moderator:

gedstar

Guru
Are you talking about something like this, I would assume you want the girl added as well, was in a bit of a hurry so it's not perfect

Dimitrov and Nadal1.jpg

And with her added
Dimitrov and Nadal2.jpg
Dimitrov and Nadal3.jpg

Last edited:

Eggy

Retired Moderator
gedstar
Nice work Ged!

Here's mine (mind you, the resolution of the photo's are low so, it is what it is):

Dimitrov and Nadal with.jpg