What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to get tones like this image

jimbojones87

Hey all i was wondering if someone could help me I cant work out how to get images in this tonal range. I have been trying in Lightroom but i am almost certain that it is done in photoshop. Any help will be greatly appreciated I know shadows have been pulled and blacks drowned maybe pink highlights and green shadows but doing that in lightroom just doesnt work its driving me insane haha

Attachments

• BenRiley-46569-2.jpg
    BenRiley-46569-2.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 2
  • Image0008_e.jpg
    Image0008_e.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1
FWIW, this is a common Photoshop action that many wedding and engagement photographers use. There are several ways to get similar but slightly different looks including the method Chris just illustrated. That being said, I strongly suggest that instead of using one of the commercial / free actions to do this, you learn how to make the adjustments yourself because every photo that you start with will be different and require slightly different treatments to obtain the same final look.

HTH,

Tom M

Back