What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please put Yoda on my uncle's back :-)

MaryElizabeth

11169475_911790655575630_4733599249394637420_n (2).jpg I really need help! Can someone photoshop Yoda into this picture on my uncles back so it looks like in the movie? I would really appreciate this so much!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Please put Yoda on my uncle's back

Eggy - Sorry. The change in wording was inadvertent and was my fault. I misread it when I was giving this new thread a name. It should still be "on his back". I'll correct the title of the new thread in a moment.

Tom M

Last edited:

Eggy - Sorry. The change in wording was inadvertent and was my fault. I misread it when I was giving this new thread a name. It should still be "on his back". I'll correct the title of the new thread in a moment.

Tom M

Not a problem Tom, just got a bit confused about the request and not aware of the changes that were made. :cheesygrin:

Oh my goodness thank you so much! This is absolutely perfect!!! :)

I'm gonna quote @Tom Mann, moderator: 'You may be unaware that PSG is a teaching and discussion forum. While we don't object to requests like yours for free work, we strongly prefer to help visitors learn the Photoshop techniques required to do what they have requested (ie, on their own).'

@MaryElizabeth: Did you ever had a try at manipulating this picture?

Last edited:

Back