What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop Request: Please remove the netting / chain link fence

tr0ubled07

Hi! Can someone please photoshop the white netting out of the picture. I know it's a lot sorry. I need it ASAP if possible. Thanks!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 50
Last edited by a moderator:

Tom Mann

Guru
Re: Photoshop Request -Delete Net

Hi tr0ubled07. Welcome to PSG.

You may be unaware that PSG is a teaching and discussion forum. While we don't object to requests like yours for free work, we strongly prefer to help visitors learn the Photoshop techniques required to do what they have requested (ie, on their own).

Hopefully, it is obvious that any member who decides to help you out is taking time out of their own life to perform the work you requested. You won't find many auto mechanics, plumbers or physicians who will do this. Also, unlike what is often portrayed on TV, almost no Photoshop work in the real world is ever an instant "one-button-fix". Since the member volunteering their time is not being paid, asking for corrections and/or multiple edits is frowned upon. In other words, you should be content with whatever help you receive.

Someone may come along and do this edit for you, but because we have members in almost every time zone in the world and people don't check in every day, this may take a while, so please be patient.

Requests made for fun/frivolous reasons typically meet with much less enthusiasm than requests made because of significant reasons (eg, the preparation of photos of a deceased person for their funeral, repairing damage to irreplaceable photos damaged by fire or flood, etc.). Please check your thread from time to time.

Finally, in case you are not aware of this, you still have the option of having this thread moved to the freelance forum, where for a very modest sum (read the FAQ thread before posting a request), you are almost guaranteed to have a better response to your request.

Sincerely,

Tom M

tr0ubled07

Re: Photoshop Request -Delete Net

Thank you Tom! While I would love to learn the techniques to do this myself, currently I do not have the time or program necessary to do so. I understand this is a lot of work to do, especially for free, and I would appreciate any help I can get. This is for a senior yearbook page and is the only suitable picture I have with my friend, which I why I would appreciate any help in photoshopping this so that is is usable. I may move it to the freelance forum, I am not sure yet. Thank you for your help.

tr0ubled07

Thank you! Attached is the full photo, which is not very good quality itself but it may be better than the cropped version. I only need the part that I originally posted. Thank you so much!

Attachments

• SAM_1323.jpeg
    SAM_1323.jpeg
    755.3 KB · Views: 9