What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

manateam8

So Ibis of Sydney tells the tales you want to hear. The stories you need to know.
https://www.facebook.com/IbisofSydney
Wondering if there is anyone out there who can help me with a cover photo. I was thinking an ibis riding a unicorn, breathing fire, defeating its enemies. That kind of stuff. If you have anything like that, that'd be awesome.
I want to make this a thing because it's stupid and deserves to be loved.

Tom Mann

Guru
Your note was a bit cryptic, so just to check, if I understand your posting, you are a photographer (who may not be very familiar with Photoshop), and you want someone to put together a some sort of composite image for you to use, correct? I presume you would like to be able to select from several different ideas and you would probably prefer that this work be done for you gratis, rather than in a pay-for-service relationship, right?

Tom M

Last edited:

manateam8

Yes that is correct. I would like for this to be done gratis, and I don't need many images to choose from even one would be fine. This is just a hobby/interest of mine I would like to develop and any help would be much appreciated.

Tom Mann

Guru
Thank you for the clarification. We prefer to teach people how to use Photoshop, but some of our members will occasionally do free work if it interests them. Some of them are *very* good at fantasy composites. Our members are scattered throughout the world, so be patient and let's see if anyone picks up on this.

Best regards,

Tom M