What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How much can you change in Photoshop?

Christine55

Hi guys,
I just had some family portraits taken and they look fantastic except for my hair. Quite superficial I know, but they were expensive and I don't want to redo the whole shoot if I don't have to. I was just wondering how much can be changed in Photoshop? I know it's possible to get rid of frizz and stray hairs, but can you actually change the hairstyle itself?
I appreciate anyone taking the time to read this and respond :)
Thanks in advance!

Hello and welcome to PSG.

I'm certain that something can be done, but without the image(s), it's hard to say.

Are you wanting to learn how to do this for yourself or are you wanting someone to do this for you?

No, no. I have no experience with Photoshop so I wouldn't even know where to start. I'd be willing to pay something to someone for taking the time to do it if it can be fixed. I can post a picture of it, I just am not sure how to on here...

Christine55, I have sent you a PM.

Back