What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop request.help.

Clowr

Could anyone be kind and help me out with this picture please.

-Change colours of wings to gold, the outer "triangle" of the ying-yang symbol to red (have to look good together). dark red within the triangle and outside the yin-yang symbol.You know what I mean, right?
And finally add a ring around all of it in dark red, normal thickness.
I would really appreciate it if anyone could help me out.
Thanks! :)

Picture:
silverwing_emblem_by_pheori_nights-d31zvup.jpg

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello and welcome to the forum.

We don't mind requests for edits and we have members here who are willing to help you out. As PSG is primarily a discussion and training forum, we leave the decision of carrying out free edits to the discretion of our members. Our members are comprised of people located in many countries that have different time zones. Please be patient as it may take awhile for our interested members to see your request and reply.

Clowr

Hi Gedstar, thank you for taking your time to edit this. The wings look good but the rest don't :D
I've changed my mind, if you can make the circle rounder and black and keep the rest as it was but delete the ying-yang symbol and write PK there instead would work better.
Also, maybe make the gold darker?

Hope you can make something out of this :)
Thank you!!

gedstar

Guru
OK maybe this, still needs a bit of work, I'll wait to see if your happy with the colors and text

edit1.jpg

Last edited:

Clowr

Hmm... :D This is getting hard. I don't really know anymore, it looked good in my head but maybe it's not achievable.
Thanks for your work but I don't think this is going to work.

I'll look online for something else that might work instead. :)
Thanks Gedstar and sorry for wasting your time with this.

gedstar

Guru
Eggy
Yep sure do, at least it didn't take up to much time, now I can get back to the TubeWorld image I'm working on, finally got around to trying something!

Clowr

You know, you could have turned me down :D But you didn't,
that makes you a helpful and nice person. If I had the skills necessary for PS I would do the same. ;)

gedstar

Guru
You know, you could have turned me down :D But you didn't,
that makes you a helpful and nice person. If I had the skills necessary for PS I would do the same. ;)

Don't worry there's no hard feelings, feel free to post again when you have decided what you want! and thanks for the compliment :thumbsup:

Regards
Ged