What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Logo Designing Idea ?

MrToM

Guru
First advice would be to check your spelling...

Shouldn't it be "We care for YOUR smile"......?

"We care for you smile" doesn't really make sense.

Regards.
MrToM.

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
@wewakeparmar...

I've moved your thread to an appropriate forum....

How will that look on a darker background? Use a solid color outline on the tooth and solid colors for the text. And add an actual bling rather than just a gradient glow. Even now at first glance, it looks like a printing error plus discoloration of some sort.

wewakeparmar

Ohh its a mistake. Its just a concept.
I will correct it.
Can you tell me more creative idea how can i make this logo ?

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
In a way, MrTom and I have given you basic ideas to guide you on how to create the logo - use solid colors and shapes as well a solid font and correct spelling.

If you want to use a tooth, you can do so .... but there's a lot of Dental clinic logos with that concept. So it's better to be different....

A vector smile with full set of teeth? Or upper and lower dentures? Or an apple with a bite in it.... the options are endless. It's up to you as a designer to zero in on what best suits the client. Refrain from using just plain text as a logo.

Come up with something and post it. We'll see how it can be improved........

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
Try this one.... but I expect you to do the initial drawings..... take a heart shape and incorporate it as a molar tooth's crown (top of the teeth, the visible, brushable top where cavities form... lol) .... This symbolizes care of one's teeth and what the dentist does to assist......

What do you visualize? If you intend to Google Search, modify, stylize and don't use it as is... I've seen them before.....

Draw it then....

wewakeparmar

@dv8_fx
Thank you sir for your reply. to be honesh i did not understand anything. Can you please make a rough sketch in paint and show me so i can make it in paint.
Its a request please

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
Something like these....

dentist_logo_5.jpgdental_logo_2.jpg dental_logo_5.jpg

It can be viewed as a heart or a molar tooth. I'm sure you can come up with something like them....

You can use the above as inspiration for your design but don't use these. They were designed and copyright for dental clinics by someone from your area.

Google can also be a source of inspiration. Google for Heart and Tooth images....