What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What they edited in this photo?

Lun

Hi guys, in this photo many things don't add up.
It's like the took these things and just add it on the fake blood.
Also the light here doesn't seem Right.
I think it's a fake blood as well.
When I enlarge the photo I see lots of black lines around the blood...
Will be glad if you can help me to understand what they did here
Thanks!blpd1.jpg

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello everyone. While I agree with your sentiments on the situation and it's true, the OP could have approached the question with a bit more tact and understanding, please keep your responses on topic.

The topic here is, "What was edited in this photo?'.

You can choose to answer the question or not.

Lun

Things in this photo doesn't add up. The lighting on the white stuff is odd.
I'll check about the incident in the uk I had no idea it's from there

Last edited by a moderator:

Lun

This is a real photo of real blood on the pavement.

These white stuff in this picture are quite odd it's like they cut it and paste it in.
If you enlarge the photo you'll see many straight lines even black lines

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
These white stuff in this picture are quite odd it's like they cut it and paste it in.
If you enlarge the photo you'll see many straight lines even black lines
I have run this photo through my usual gauntlet of tests, which includes enlarging. This is a 100% REAL photo that has not been tampered with.

Lun

I have run this photo through my usual gauntlet of tests, which includes enlarging. This is a 100% REAL photo that has not been tampered with.

lamSam.

See 1,2 and 3
In 1- enlarge the end of pipe , it seems to be blurred
2- What is this black odd thing?
3- Shadows? It doesn't blend right into the image
the same goes for the pipe and the white thing above
On 1- pl.jpg

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
@Lun I'm sorry that you feel that this image has been faked. You are entitled to your opinion. However, your observations on this image are, in my opinion, incorrect.

The black "odd" thing is a shadow being cast from the leaf right above it. The white thing at the top of the image is a discarded surgical glove. The tubing looks to be IV tubing. The questionable area is fluid left in the tubing. The translucent object in the foreground looks to be like discarded plastic wrapping from some type of emergency supplies carried on ambulances. All of these items are consistent with some type of emergency trauma treatment at a scene.

I will not comment any further on this matter. It is my personal and knowledgeable opinion that this image has not been faked or tampered with in any way.

Last edited:

Lun

@Lun I'm sorry that you feel that this image has been faked. You are entitled to your opinion. However, your observations on this image are, in my opinion, incorrect.

The black "odd" thing is a shadow being cast from the leaf right above it. The white thing at the top of the image is a discarded surgical glove. The tubing looks to be IV tubing. The questionable area is fluid left in the tubing. The translucent object in the foreground looks to be like discarded plastic wrapping from some type of emergency supplies carried on ambulances. All of these items are consistent with some type of emergency trauma treatment at a scene.

I will not comment any further on this matter. It is my personal and knowledgeable opinion that this image has not been faked or tampered with in any way.

It sure sucks to have this feeling that something about this might have been faked.
Thanks for the explanations.