What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help me ...I need to change everyone body tone

wewakeparmar

I want to make make the body color same for everyone.
How can i do that ?
Please help me
Guide me.

Attachments

• NY new.jpg
    NY new.jpg
    715.8 KB · Views: 3

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Note:
This is to 'even' the color of the mens body only.
You'll need to correct the highlights too.
The men on the left is lit from the right, the next one is lit high frontally, the next one normally and the one on the right has almost no highlights.
There's a lot of work to do with the 'filter' Shadows/Highlights per person.
Also make sure you have a clean cutout (see green arrow)

Shadow-highlights filter.jpg

SCTRWD

Power User
I use the following "Divide and Conquer" method:

Choose the body you want to use as a model.

Make selection of the body next to it and add 3 Levels layers.

Go to Window->Arrange->New view and add new view of your document. Make sure you see this view clearly you'll need it to make all of the addjustments below.

In this new view go to Channels panel and set active only the Red channel.

Return to original view, select first Levels layer, go to it's Blending options and set only R in Channels section.

Change the Levels dialog sliders so that overall tone of the body in the new view looks similar to the model one.

Hint: first change the Output levels to make the shadows and the highlights tone fit the model's. Then move the sliders in the upper part of the Levels dialog to make the contrast look like the one on the model.

Go on like this with G and B channels: select it's Levels layer, change it's Blending options accordingly, set the active channel in the new view and change the Levels params.

This technique helps a lot with retouching af all sorts.

Eggy

Retired Moderator
There's a ton of ways to do this.
In my opinion the easiest way is still:

I did use the second man from the right as reference.

- make a copy of the picture
- select the top layer and desaturate it and add a layer mask
- with the burn tool set on 20 % and highlights, burn away the excess of highlights of the two man on the left side.
- with the dodge tool set on 20 % and highlights, accentuate the highlights on the man on the right side.
- Apply a adjustment color fill on the desaturated layer. Select a brownish color and set the blend mode on soft light. (you can change the color into what you like)
- From the desaturated layer brush away with a black brush hardness 25 % until only the body of the four man remain.
- go to the background colored layer under the desaturated and add a layer mask.
- Again brush away all except the body. The original color from the background will appear.

Select the top layer and press Shift+Ctrl+Alt+E to make a composite layer on top.
Now you can play with curves or filters to enhance it the way you like it.

I came up with this:

NY%20newfull.jpg

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I liked Eggy's more natural version in post #3 so that's what I wanted to do as well.

Here's how I did it.

I first desated the image using a Channel Mixer adjustment layer set to monochrome. I made some slight adjustments, always keep the total at 100+.
With the Brush Tool I used it's layer mask to mask out the shorts.
Screen Shot 2015-12-29 at 10.36.44 AM.png

I then used a Curves Adjustment layer to set the overall skin color.
With the Brush Tool, I used the Curves Adjustment layers layer mask to mask out the effect on the shorts, the background, and the hair.
Screen Shot 2015-12-29 at 10.37.02 AM.png

I added a new 'Clean Up' layer.
I used the Clone Stamp Tool and the Brush Tool to clean up the selections from the original.

Here's the layers panel.
Screen Shot 2015-12-29 at 10.32.03 AM.png

Finally I made a stamp visible layer. (Shift + Option/Alt + Cmd/Cntrl + E)
I used the Blur Tool to blend the edges of all the subjects.
Bodybuilders_02.jpg

wewakeparmar

Appreciate your help man. Can you send me the last Image without watermark.
Thanks a lot everyone for helping me out :)

This Forum Rocks O:)