What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Graphic River Mock Ups - Photoshop customisable how?

timjj

Hi all,

Thanks for checking out my question.
I have been using mock ups from Graphic River for quite some time now and really love the way they work whether its for folio or presentation work.
Sometimes though I can never find what I am looking for exactly and seeing that I can create in 3D easily enough I wanted to create my own.
Only issue is, when it comes to adding in the 2D artwork to a smart object in Photoshop I cant work out how it is done.

The smart object is somehow warped perfectly onto the object. For example a simple magazine cover. It has has some wave in it like a normal magazine would, load your 2D artwork into the smart layer and its automatically laid out in the wave shape onto the object - like its actually being textured in 3D.. Has anyone any idea how this is done? Below is a link to an example of what I mean.

http://www.behance.net/gallery/18232925/Magazine-Mock-Up-Pack

Any ideas are greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Tim

timjj

Paul you absolute superstar! This is exactly what I was hunting for.
Thank you very much!