What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

gedstar

Guru
Not sure if anybody has come across this before, but I'm actually amazed at what it can do to your brush stroke. Only started playing around with it and it's got plenty of features to play around with.

Image below is me writing my name with a normal brush, as you can see it's not the best, but when you turn on the Lazy Nezumi Pro look at the difference it makes.

Untitled.jpg

You can download a 30 day free trial here
http://lazynezumi.com/

Last edited:

Tom Mann

Guru
Thanks, Ged!

I've been eyeing that software for years now, but, as primarily a photographer, I felt like I don't do enough work of a type that would benefit from it. OTOH, whenever I see a demo of what it can do, and see that the price is extremely reasonable, I am sorely tempted.

It looks great! Thanks for bringing it to the attention of folks who haven't yet heard of it.

T

MrToM

Guru
Kind of knocks my PS Panel into a cocked hat eh?

Oh well....onwards and upwards!

Nice find, thanks.

Regards.
MrToM.

Trevor Dennis

Apologies for waking up an old thread, and hi to Ged, but I have asked Guillaume (the guy behind LNP) about a Mac version, and he tells me it is unlikely ever to happen. It's nice that Photoshop now has native smoothing support, and it actually works quite well, but LNP is about so much more than brush smoothing. My favourite function by far, is the Vanishing Lines preset which quickly and easily lets you set up to six perspective guides in an existing image, and lock the brush to any one of those guides to create perfect perspective. If fitting a composited object to a scene, then just use LNP to draw 1 pixel bright coloured lines at the top of the layer stack, and fit the object to it.
Anyway... I came here after searching for a Lazy Nezumi forum top see if anyone knows a shortcut for its UI Details mode? You can toggle in and out of mini mode with Ctrl F5, but when coming out again, it is still collapsed. I'll ask Guillaume (he is _always_ helpful, but I hate to bother him with a trivial question.