What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beginer wanting a nudge.

T1geR KaT 86

So, I've been in a relationship over 7 years now, and well I call him panda, and Iv been lately trying to be more creative, and he really enjoys this too, but anyway. pic attached is some quick (on a S6 edge) editing I did that came out workable for me, but I want to add color or yeah just add more to it and I'm kinda at a block of sorts (surely due to being ultra notice), so If someone wouldn't mind just throwing around some ideas for adding color or texture or I'm not sure. That is why I say just a nudge, because I want to learn and don't expect anyone to make it happen or something, but i kinda failing on just coming up with an idea I don't crtl alt z back over and over. We enjoy doing sweet i guess silly things like this or he loves me making stuff...its cheesy I know, but yeah just some ideas to start to work on and learn would absolutely THE BEE"S KNEES =D. Layer 1.pngThis is the panda it self I selected from attempt ftl.png thinking it might be easier to play with (correct me if i'm wrong plz) . I will run and learn with them all I ask is a nudge...or swift kick if need be.

screwcork

Sort of depends on what you want to achieve.

If you're into painting, just go crazy with the brush i guess. I'm not a painter so I couldn't help you out too much there.

If you're going for a stylized look, get going with the pen tool. You're off to a good start, but the pen tool will be more precise.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Ah yes.............the old Fractalius Plug-in. Very psychedelic abstract. Very interesting, thank for sharing.