What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop Shark Photo

SaltwaterFisherman

Hello Photoshop Community,

I currently have a much lower version of Adobe Photoshop and can't upgrade since I only have Windows XP. It will bog down my computer if I upgrade.

Would anyone be kind enough to photoshop my picture for me? Please make the shark larger and longer (like a monster) and cut out the people in the background.

If you want to go the extra mile, perhaps the background can become an ocean scene perhaps?

Finally, I have no idea how to make the photo a clickable link in a new tab. On google images, if you right clik the image, it has an option to open a link in a new tab. How do you give a photo a link from your computer?

20160430_1200521.jpg
Thanks!

Photo Attached

Joe

Paul

Former Member
Just a quick edit to get the ball rolling so to speak.
perspective.jpg:cheesygrin: my you have long arms and such big hands for one so young

Last edited: