What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Ideas for a logo of mine

chargersrool

I'm moving my company to a new domain as well as expanding into different areas.
I dont need help on creating a whole logo itself since I am proficient with Photoshop, I just would like to collaborate on ideas that would spring up to mind when you think of it.

My company creates backlit decor of all sorts i.e. Illuminating stone, illuminating plastic and decor for commercial & hospitality areas. It has a huge opportunity to have an amazing logo so that's why i'm taking my time with this.

My idea - I was thinking of a wave feature with different materials used within that wave... but it seems.... lame... What do you think?
Am I allowed to post my website? I see others posting links but I don't to advertise.

Thanks,
Sean

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Am I allowed to post my website? I see others posting links but I don't to advertise.

Thanks,
Sean
Sean, a lot of questions can be answered just by taking the time to read the site rules. Here's a link: https://www.photoshopgurus.com/foru...rmation/26847-photoshop-gurus-site-rules.html
Please take note of the section that reads, "You are allowed to put a link to your personal or professional website, portfolio, or other site RELATED in some way to Photoshop or any kind of visual design."
If you have any other questions, please PM one of the mods and we will be glad to help you out.

As for your logo question, PSG is more about helping you with matters relating to Photoshop. If you have any images you would like to post, we would love to provide you with feedback and any help we can in order to improve upon your concept or idea. You have to remember that ideas translate to income..............they are often held close to the cuff.

chargersrool

You have to remember that ideas translate to income..............they are often held close to the cuff.
Very true but that's why people use forums to spread their ideas, thoughts, or help people with questions. I'm not asking for someone to create the logo for me, i just would like to know what springs to mind.
I would gladly help others by giving them ideas on creating a logo if anyone would ask.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Very true but that's why people use forums to spread their ideas, thoughts, or help people with questions.
Absolutely true as I explained above.

Let's see your current working idea.

Sean,

Stick with the basics of logo design. Simple, clean, eye-catching. Minimal text, colors, elements. Then post something so we can see it and help.

Agent