What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

jewerly rings photoshop action

hello to everyone
i just got stuck with images of ring and cant make it work
is there a way to make actions on how to edit jewerly rings?or is there any plugin what did the work?thank you

Hi Augeris and Welcome to PSG

Can you explain exactly what it is you're trying to do and if you could upload an image it would be a big help

yes i want to edit jewerly rings
i upload image
thanks for the help

i dont know why but asterisk hide my link

Last edited by a moderator:
effefe.jpgthis is the picture
i want to make it more brighter and more digitaly edited for online website store

Last edited:
thank you
but i have about 100 picture of diferrent rings
i want somethink with one click edit so is there any photoshop action for this?or plugin?

i want somethink with one click edit so is there any photoshop action for this?or plugin?
Not really.

You can make or get an action that might change the lighting or add a particular effect, but if you want something like your video example in post #4, then you will have to edit each image yourself.

Last edited:
The only easy way I know to improve your image is to import it into Lightroom and click the "Auto" button in the develop module. That should improve the photo a little bit, but it will not create a professional result.

What is the dark red object at the bottom of the image? It's reflecting in the ring. Much of jewelry photography is about controlling reflections.

thank you i will try that
the red object is my finger :D
i know its about controlling reflections but in the photobox the leds inside just reflecting itself

We can't help you with a one click fix. But if there's anything else you need help with, please ask.

I realize it may not help you now, but the one click fix your looking for, is a button located on the camera. Proper lighting, equipment, and photography techniques would have eliminated the need for a lot of post production alterations, but not all. There will always be some minor tweaks and adjustments for EACH image.

It's a difficult lesson to learn, but you may need to re-group, make the appropriate changes to your photography, and start from scratch.

okay and how about this image?how im gonna make it like this?

Are you asking how to make a composite of a ring like the example you posted above?

Or are you asking how you can make your original ring photo look like the ring image above? The video you posted explains how to do this.

As we have already explained....................Proper lighting, equipment, and photography techniques is what you need. It's a difficult lesson to learn, but you may need to re-group, make the appropriate changes to your photography, and start over and re-photograph all of the jewelry using proper lighting and techniques.

HOW TO PHOTOGRAPH JEWELRY

What version of Ps do you have?

Do you have the 3D engine?

Go to Photoshop > About Photoshop

See if this appears.........
Screen Shot 2016-06-13 at 8.41.23 AM.png

Back