What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

gedstar

Guru
OK just starting a new thread, seems to me that the forum has been kinda dead for the last while and I would love to see it back to the way it use to be. We don't seem to get people posting Photo Manipulations, Before and Afters and the likes anymore, even the challenge thread is sadly dying a death :cry:

I know there's still plenty of talented members here, maybe the site needs a revamp.

So maybe you could post suggestions in this thread to see how we can improve the forum and bring it back to life again.

Last edited:

Eggy

Retired Moderator
I would'n worry too much Ged!
Spring/summer and accordingly outdoor activities after a long winter is what is happening.
Even a PC geek like me needs some sunshine and I'm not gonna get a tan by sitting in front of a screen.:cheesygrin: