What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

text how to match a black outline

deano

hi PSG
i am trying to work out how to try match up the outline of the text "Free Quotation" up to "Handyman"

many thanks guys.

Attachments

• handy Dan copy.jpg
    handy Dan copy.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0

MrToM

Guru
You get 1 internets gedstar for polishing up your crystal ball and deciphering what the question was...:thumbsup:

On the other hand you lose 1 internets for spelling 'Quotation' wrong....'Quatation'...????

What God gives with one hand.....:rofl:

Regards.
MrToM.

I'm in a frivolous mood...just ignore me.

gedstar

Guru
You get 1 internets @gedstar for polishing up your crystal ball and deciphering what the question was...:thumbsup:

On the other hand you lose 1 internets for spelling 'Quotation' wrong....'Quatation'...????

What God gives with one hand.....:rofl:

Regards.
MrToM.

I'm in a frivolous mood...just ignore me.

DOH
That's what happens when my brain works slower than my fingers or is that the other way around :shocked:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Perhaps he meant matching "Free Estimates"?

"An estimate is an educated guess at what a job may cost - but it isn't binding. A quotation is a fixed price offer that can't be changed once accepted by the customer."