What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to get this cold Nordic look in Photoshop?

Martin Meri

Hello. I'm new guy.

examplessss.png

No matter how i make picture, no matter how many different photoshop actions i been trying, still no picture look like those pictures.
1)How is this look or tone called? I know there are like Vintage tone that is kinda pink. Is there name of this?
2)How i get this look? with action? filters? i really wanna make my photos looks this cold dark but realistic scandinavian look with some grain as well.

Could someone please help me?

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Nice work Argos................which filters did you use?

Argos

Guru
Analog camera filter on nick software, the second have extra adjustments, colour, contrast etc etc. I am curious if the image posted by the op are done with filter or an original analog camera, looking the third image i think is the second option XD.

Martin Meri

Argos, wow those screens looks great. Last one is perfect.
So it's impossible to do with normal camera? Maybe you can do with film grain effect(action) and color action and it could look same way?
But since i'm new, i have few questions.
When i google "analog camera" then it just shows me phones with filter programs. What camera you used?

So on your first post you used different filters? on second post you used filter with adjustments? I live in Estonia and we don't have many filters. Could you recommend me some filters i can buy from online?
I just know that with those picture she did not use filters, just photo camera(only second image is with filter)