What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I need to make eye blinking sprites of this cartoon without ruining its gradient fill

abuabed84

The title says it all.
I have a toon image of a ghost and I want to make 2 additional sprites so I can use them in a 3 frame animation.
I don't know how to shrink the eyes without effecting the gradient fill

EvilGlow.png
You probably don't see the image here but trust me it's there. It's an image of a ghost after all ;)
Just right click on the blank above and save the png file.

hawkeye

Guru
Re: I need to make eye blinking sprites of this cartoon without ruining its gradient

If it was me, I'd start by trying puppet warp.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Re: I need to make eye blinking sprites of this cartoon without ruining its gradient

I tried the Liquify with the pucker tool.

Screen Shot 2016-07-18 at 1.10.33 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-07-18 at 1.10.43 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-07-18 at 1.10.53 PM.png

abuabed84

I tried the Liquify with the pucker tool.
Excellent, I'll look it up.
I can't use the images you provided though since the background isn't transparent,

Thanks anyways.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

I can't use the images you provided though since the background isn't transparent,

Thanks anyways.
Your welcome. The "The General Photoshop Board" is for help. This is what I provided. I had to make the BG black so that the changes could be seen. I never intended for my examples to be used. They are screenshots and not very good quality.

If you want this done for you, you need to post in our "Free Photoshop Requests" Board