What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Making circular arcs in Photoshop (was: for the love of God)

Ali Ahkami

Hello friends please please tell me how to make the curves of this attached picture exactly? please thank you

MODERATOR'S NOTE: The terms of service of this forum do not permit us to make or encourage any modifications to currency or any other financial instruments (eg, credit cards). So, we have removed the image you posted and changed the title of the thread to a more generic question. If your intent was to simply use that as an example, then there are many tutorials available on the web that show one how to make circular arcs, e.g., http://graphicdesign.stackexchange.com/questions/28526/how-can-i-make-a-circle-segment-in-photoshop

Last edited by a moderator:

Mannos

Depending on what I'm trying to do: sometimes I'll use the pen tool, or if I'm doing something simple like a slight curve i'll just draw a line and use the arc option in transform