What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how to design awesome pictures and scenes?

tommy17

hi, i'm 17 years old and this is one of my works in photoshop :
J0pPA.jpg
i've seen this pic a couple of minutes ago :
N3FAC.jpg
now my question is : how can i create something like this awesome picture ?(i know that it's a very hard work and who created it, used graphics tablet and photoshop or some other softwares). what should i learn to create this kinds of scenes in the future ? thanks.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello tommy and welcome to PSG.

The main thing when creating composites like your example is to learn how to match similar references in perspective, light, light direction, color, sharpness, etc., so that all of the images that make up the composite appear as though they belong together. That's about half the battle. Having a game plan or at least some idea of what you want the image to look like when your done is important as well. The rest, as in effects, can be trial and error in finding what works best to accomplish the goal.

tommy17

Hello tommy and welcome to PSG.

The main thing when creating composites like your example is to learn how to match similar references in perspective, light, light direction, color, sharpness, etc., so that all of the images that make up the composite appear as though they belong together. That's about half the battle. Having a game plan or at least some idea of what you want the image to look like when your done is important as well. The rest, as in effects, can be trial and error in finding what works best to accomplish the goal.

yeah i realized that before sometimes ( those thnigs are really hard :cheesygrin:). well, thank u so much.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
There are many Ps techniques that you would need to know in order to accomplish complicated composites. But if I had to tell you what I think would be the most important, it would be in your ability to make selections. I suggest learning all the different ways you can make selections with Ps.

Making changes to individual layers that weren't together before in order to make them match can be a difficult task, you would need to work on learning all of the different adjustment tools needed for this process.