What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need fresh eyes to look at this pic please!

NotAGuru

Hi! I feel like I've looked at this pic for too long to know how it looks, can I please get some feedback. Would you say that it looks realistic? I'm purposely avoiding listing what exactly what would or would not look realistic to try get the overall effect.

6jn1qw.jpg

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

TonyCooper

The right arm of the woman in the black top looks as if it is grafted to the
left arm of the woman in the dress.

It appears that the blonde girl's face (on the left) has been photoshopped into the image. The lighting doesn't look quite right.

Rich54

Guru
I agree with both comments. That arm in the middle may just be an optical illusion, but it sure looks like the upper arm belongs to the person on the left. And the face on the left is off. I agree with AgentMoeller about the lighting, but the shape of the face seems off, as well, as if it was pasted onto somebody else. The baby is very cool---I like the headband.

NotAGuru

It appears that the blonde girl's face (on the left) has been photoshopped into the image. The lighting doesn't look quite right.

Hmm yes thanks I wondered the same but was getting used to it. Do you (or anyone) think it's easily enough fixed? Maybe a filter?

NotAGuru

I agree with both comments. That arm in the middle may just be an optical illusion, but it sure looks like the upper arm belongs to the person on the left. And the face on the left is off. I agree with AgentMoeller about the lighting, but the shape of the face seems off, as well, as if it was pasted onto somebody else. The baby is very cool---I like the headband.

thanks for the feedback. I think it's just an optical illusion with the arm but yeah you're correct with the face. Sorry to repeat myself, but do you think that's "fixable"? Should I take this to the request board maybe?

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi! I feel like I've looked at this pic for too long to know how it looks, can I please get some feedback. Would you say that it looks realistic? I'm purposely avoiding listing what exactly what would or would not look realistic to try get the overall effect.

6jn1qw.jpg

Thanks

I also think that the girl on the left's face/head looks Photoshopped on.

NotAGuru

Thanks for the feedback everyone, that's as I thought but you know how it is when you look at a photo for way too long and get used to it.

Incidentally, is this filter any better? Probably not...

image.jpeg

The issues lies in the shape and proportions but also in the colouring and lighting, so I was thinking this could help.

Argos

Guru
My impression is that the face is put by photoshop and for me its to big, so i tried to make it smaller in a fast way without caring for the details to much just to see how it look.

Sin título-122f.jpg

NotAGuru

My impression is that the face is put by photoshop and for me its to big, so i tried to make it smaller in a fast way without caring for the details to much just to see how it look.

View attachment 70239

hey that looks great, not sure what others think but it's definitely an improvement. Did you have a slightly higher res version of the amended pic by chance? No dramas if not. You're right with the face size, I knew something was "off" but it was hard for me to pinpoint what exactly. Probably a few things tbh.

NotAGuru

Awesome thanks - much appreciated. Hopefully someone can jump in and provide feedback for this pic too, obviously you had to work with what was available.