What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Turning Path Selections into Shapes

ElizabethM

Hello!
Does anybody know of that "Shape" button in the Pen Tool's tool bar that allows you to turn any path into an immediate shape? It used to be my go to button when I had a selection that I turned into a path so I could turn it into a shape.

However I recently got Photoshop CC and I can't find that button anyway. It's driving me crazy because I can't seem to figure out how to make custom shapes now without having to define it, create it and blah blah blah. I just want to click a button and boom, shape is there.

Help? Please! Anybody using Photoshop CC? :eek:

By some God sent miracle after I posted this last attempt at finding that button, I found a video that was made last year about vectors, paths and ect and BY CHANCE saw that the button is now in the PATH part of the pen tool and not in the shape part like before.

THE MYSTERY IS SOLVE. Hahaha

Back