What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My name on Photoshop ?

Le Caire

:hi:& happy new year! (we are still in January)
It's not very important but it's intriguing. In some tutorials, you can see the name of the instructor (teacher?) on the top right of Photoshop. As Scott Kelby or Aaron Nace or Dave Cross or... I know how to do it on Lightroom with the identity plate but I'm lost on Photoshop. Is there anyone here to know how to do it? If not, it doesn't matter, it is not that important, more the bad show off part of me, :rolleyes:.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
You can just use the Type Tool to add your name anywhere...............or maybe I'm not understanding your question. Can you show an example?

Screen Shot 2017-01-18 at 10.01.18 AM.png

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
OK.........I see! Makes better sense.

Thanks Lambert!

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Here's the one Eggy was talking about, but this only works on a mac.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
We're all posting at the same time!

Here's how to place the flag:

Le Caire

Ok I checked and it's impossible on Windows so... I will stay humble and not put my name on Photoshop. :cry:

Le Caire

I forgot to say thank you to you two, it was very fast and very efficient, I should come more often!

Le Caire

Thank you Eggy & Gedstar but I don't want to put my name on the Windows 10 taskbar but on Photoshop only and now that I know I can't do it on Windows, I decided it's not important at all but to be arrogant, which I am because I'm French. lol...

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I apologize for my uselessness. I provided you answers for a Mac which was what you posted as an example. You did not state that you were using Windows until after I posted.

Le Caire

Don't apologize, you were great, it's my mistake, I didn't mention I was on Windows and I gave you a picture from a Mac, all my fault.
Congratulations again to Photoshopgurus and especially to you IamSam!