What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Create Corrugated Fence in PhotoShop

charmsie

Hi,

I am new to this forum. I would like to create a rusty looking corrugated fence (like in my image). I see where there are metal textures that you can download or create for PhotoShop but I want to know how to create a realistic fence using the corrugated steel texture. Thanks!

Attachments

• Corrugated metal fence.PNG
    Corrugated metal fence.PNG
    1.7 MB · Views: 1

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I would like to create a rusty looking corrugated fence (like in my image)............but I want to know how to create a realistic fence using the corrugated steel texture. Thanks!
Hello and welcome to PSG

To answer your question..............you simply download the corrugated steel texture and manipulate (size, width, height, perspective, angle, etc.,) any way you wish and place it.

This is a quick example.
I took these three corrugated steel textures....
Screen Shot 2017-01-19 at 9.44.52 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-01-19 at 9.45.02 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-01-19 at 9.45.13 PM.png

And then quickly maniped them using Free Transform, Move Tool, layer masking, and layer styles.
Screen Shot 2017-01-19 at 9.51.18 PM.png
All that's left to do would be to add some rocks, grass, trees, and some shading and I would have a similar image as to the one you posted.

Hope that helps with your question, if you have any more, feel free to ask.