What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Light Bulb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Mann

Guru
What part of it are you having problems with:

1) the overall shape of the bulb including the texture and other aspects of the screw in base?

2) the split into two halves with a white space between them?

3) the crazy green grass-like texture on the right half?

4) the text on the LHS whose left border follows the outline of the bulb, spaced by a fixed amount and an ordinary right hand border?

5) the curved line above the bulb that is partially black and partially green?

6) the inserted photo?

7) something else?

You need to be a lot more specific. No one is going to going to spend their time writing up a tutorial just for you that covers all of the above when we don't even know if you already know how to do some of these things or if you are a rank beginner at PS.

In addition, you need to specify which version of Photoshop you use. If it is Photoshop "Elements" we must know this.

Tom M

alieblabla

Thanx Tom for your reply. I will be more specific.

For the shape of a bulb I can use a stockphoto, split it into two halves with white space I could manage that.

It's
the crazy green grass-like texture on the right half I struggle with and how do I get the text border follows the outline of the bulb.

I'm using Photoshop CC.

Hope you can help me a bit further.

Status
Not open for further replies.