What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is this paint or 3d effect? How to achieve it?

Boobby

Hello everyone! i just registered (been reading the posts before but in my phone), if i read correctly, this is the place to post this...
I just want to try new things for fun, and I've been looking for new trends etc, i came across this kind of effects ¿? i love how it looks so i want to make something similar and see how it's done :cheesygrin:, i'm not sure if it's done with Photoshop? or some 3d tool... i'm just lost in this :rolleyes:
Hope anyone can help :)
Thanks in advice !

Attachments

• 12s.png
    12s.png
    305.4 KB · Views: 30
  • 12s2.png
    12s2.png
    331.8 KB · Views: 30

Boobby

Hello, well thank you!, i saw something about Baugasm but i wasn't sure if it was a style or something :p, gonna try the paid tutorials maybe :)
So no clue about the first image, i don't know it looks like some kind of paint?, also i have the next examples, maybe the second one is indeed a painting?
Really confusing :neutral:
3f223e67a5f8dc1ba44059414cd6ed0f.jpg 0b0b7f301c0fbddd6feae5797aa2e1ba.jpg

TommyS

Hi Boobby

It looks like that very first image you posed is a photograph: various colored lights behind a pane of glass with water drops. That will be a doozy trying to recreate in PS.
The latter two images you posted, the first appears to be some form of pixel sorting. That can't be easily reproduced in photoshop, though there is a similar effect that can be found here: https://blog.spoongraphics.co.uk/fr...ting-photoshop-action-for-creating-glitch-art

That last image is definitely a photograph. To me, it looks like some kind of paper marbling.

Boobby

hello TommyS, yeah i guess it's a photo, well i'll try to make that outside the computer :)
Thanks for the link for the effects :D!