What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Layer Effects in MockUp Template for Logos

charmsie

I bought a mockup template to use for my logos that would be going in a portfolio on my website. My logos is black and red. I brought my logo into the template but don't know how to manipulate the layer effects to get the color for my logo. Below is how my logo looks and a screenshot of the layer style that comes with the template. Screen Shot 2017-02-25 at 5.15.24 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-02-25 at 6.02.23 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-02-25 at 6.02.27 PM.png

MrToM

Guru
What's in the psb file?

If you are going to add specific effects then that is where you should do it. At the moment all you've shown us is the original template which just shows there is a smart object, (which is usual for a template), but we really need to see the contents before making any worthwhile suggestions.

You have the psb file open so can you do a screen shot of that as well please?

Regards.
MrToM.