What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm looking for a Metallica Photo ( could someone asst me )

escc1986

Not sure if I can post this here

But there is a Metallica Photo i am really in need of for a project

I need a high resolution image at least 1000x1000 or higher if you can obtain a clear crisp image

Here are 2 I found on line

but looking for a more clearer image

If anyone know better skills then me at researching images I would love this picture please :)

Thank you in advance

MOD Edit: Please upload images to the forum.

Last edited by a moderator:

fredfish

Guru
These are all 2MP or above

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=m...bm=isch&tbs=isz:lt,islt:2mp&spf=1494923868760

If you use google to search for "Metallica" and then select the "Images" tab you can refine your results to show images above a certain size by using the "tools" menu.

Remember that the images that are displayed at first are only thumbnails and will be smaller. You need to click on the image that you want and then click "view image". Then you can right click on the larger image that is displayed (most of the time - but not always) and save the full size version of the image.

Incidentally on the tools menu you can also ask google to only to display results that fulfill certain copyright conditions if that is important to you.

Cheers

John

Last edited:

escc1986

I had my links taken down and the MOD advised me to upload the image to the forum

How do i upload an image to the forum from my iPhone , I'm using an iPhone 6 , I have seen the videos on uploading images from the desktop versions , any way I can up load it from my iPhone

Please help

Thank you

Last edited:

fredfish

Guru
If you are doing everything on an iPhone that is going to contribute to your problems (and I am not trying to "dis" iPhones).

If it is a specific Metallica image you are trying to find but just want a larger version of it then I would suggest using something like Tineye reverse image search - but I am not sure if that is available on the iPhone.

Here is a link to tineye https://www.tineye.com/

Cheers

John

escc1986

These are all 2MP or above

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=m...bm=isch&tbs=isz:lt,islt:2mp&spf=1494923868760

If you use google to search for "Metallica" and then select the "Images" tab you can refine your results to show images above a certain size by using the "tools" menu.

Remember that the images that are displayed at first are only thumbnails and will be smaller. You need to click on the image that you want and then click "view image". Then you can right click on the larger image that is displayed (most of the time - but not always) and save the full size version of the image.

Incidentally on the tools menu you can also ask google to only to display results that fulfill certain copyright conditions if that is important to you.

Cheers

John

Hi john

Thank you for the great advice , I used it but seems to have a problem finding it

Do you know the album " Kill em All"

On the back of the cd there is a picture of the band and the track listing ,

I just really would like that exact image (back of "kill em all ")a clear picture of the band only

Could you try a quick search to see if you have any luck ?

escc1986

If you are doing everything on an iPhone that is going to contribute to your problems (and I am not trying to "dis" iPhones).

If it is a specific Metallica image you are trying to find but just want a larger version of it then I would suggest using something like Tineye reverse image search - but I am not sure if that is available on the iPhone.

Here is a link to tineye https://www.tineye.com/

Cheers

John

Hi John

I find that Tineye site pretty amazing !!!

However didnt find my image at a reasonable size for I need a larger and clear print at least over 1000 x 1000

I truly appreciate your help so much

Thank you

fredfish

Guru
The best image I could find is this one - I agree it isnt great. It could probably be enhanced with some PS work. This image is just over 2k x 2k.

I have also trimmed it to just the picture and I have had a go at reducing the "redness".

Hope it helps.

Cheers

John

metallica-kill-em-all-lp-back.jpg

metallica-kill-em-all-lp-back 2.jpg

metallica-kill-em-all-lp-back 3.jpg

escc1986

Thanks for trying john

Truly appreciate the effort

It's not as clear as i would like but I'm going to try some more serching

Unless you know how to enhance an image with PS , I personally don't

(Also on the image it could it be trimmed so the bands members names don't appear as well

Thank you once again , truly appreciate the time you have had for me