What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello...I have a LR problem

TGM1234

Hi,

I am a big LR user and that is a problem. The problem is I try and stay away from PS at all costs. Well, the type of photography I am doing as of late (Long exposure architecture) requires that I have PS mastery. I have committed myself to spending the rest of the year sharpening my PS skills and to that end plan on becoming a regular contributor of this forum.

Any advice as to where to start will be more than welcomed.

Best,

Tom

gedstar

Guru
Last edited:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello Tom and welcome to PSG.

My personal repository of Photoshop related links are very specific. But here's what I have on structured learning......

Photoshop Training Channel

Corey Barker

Learn Photoshop CC

Phlearn Free

Phlearn Pro

Planet Photoshop

Lynda

Photoshop Essentials

Tuts Plus

Photoshop Tutorials

Iceflow Studios (Howard Pensky)

PSD Vault

Abduzeedo

Adobe TV

Photoshop Cafe

Photoshopstar

PSD-DUDE

Layers Magazine

PhotoshoptutorialsEU

There's no doubt that YouTube is filled with thousands of Photoshop tutorials. Some great while others leave a lot to be desired. There's also hundreds of copycat videos as well. Once you weed through the muck, you can usually find some great tutorials on just about any Photoshop subject or technique.