What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Font name and link

artskynet

Hi guys,

Does anyone know or recognize this font. This is the font I want to use on my design...

Please see attached image to view the font.

font-image.jpg

Hope you can help me find this font. Thanks in advanced! Cheers!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

artskynet

Hi IamSam,

Thank you for replying on my question. I tried looking at it on the free fonts websites like dafont.com but I can't find this font style.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
The link I provided was for finding fonts. You just upload your font and it can be identified.

artskynet

The link I provided was for finding fonts. You just upload your font and it can be identified.

Hi IamSam,

Thank you very much! I never thought that through the uploaded image can identify what font i was used on the design. Already got the font name.

Thanks again and more power!

PhotoPadawan

Hi artskynet,

I'm not sure if it's just my computer, but your attachment isn't loading on my laptop! Any way that you could post a link to it instead? Will try to help if I can

MrToM

Guru
That's strange it's working for me in FF, IE and Edge
Here is the link I get when in Source mode...

Code:
https://www.photoshopgurus.com/forum/attachments/graphic-design-showroom/75856d1499313126-font-name-link-font-image-jpg

Regards.
MrToM.

MrToM

Guru
...are you saying that you can't see the image...
Indeed...look at the screenshot I posted, its just blank space.

Also note that in my screenshot the OP's post has erroneous formatting, probably accidentally copied without the OP's knowledge from a third source. This may or may not have something to do with it as the image loads fine in your last post...

no_image_MT_02.png

Regards.
MrToM.

Last edited: