What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Tutorial On How to Make Graphics Similar to This for Instagram

tino5k

Hi all, newbie here. Not looking to create the exact same font/style etc, but wanting to make a nice looking infographic to engage my instagram followers. If there are any tutorials out there that anyone can point me towards to get started that would be much appreciated.

Thanks

cartergood-1.jpgcartergood - Copy.jpg

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello and welcome to PSG.

Your going to have to be much more specific about the particular effect your trying to re-create. Like which font are you referring to?

Corpse

I'll try to help but I'm new here as well.

For the rectangles just use the shape with Rounded Rectangle selected. Same for arrows and other custom shapes: go to Custom Shape tool and select your shape. Fill - and add a border if you want - and then look for symbols you might want to use. The ones you posted use emoticons. Make colors easy on the eyes, most infographics contains lots of info and should not be a pain to look at. Not too dark and especially not too bright. Get "sans serif" fonts for readability.

What else you might need? The dotted line is easy to do: you select the brush and change its spacing by going into the options of the brush itself

Oh and don't forget to use a reference grid or a layout to place your objects and space them

Hope this helps a bit cheers

tino5k

Thanks guys for your replies, Corpse, thanks for the info. I will start playing around and see how I do!