What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help with 3D anaglyph tutorial

Gordon_Shock

Hi all,

I have been following this tutorial:

https://youtu.be/Mh5qiCvaS0o

So far it is coming along fine except at the 8:00 minute mark. When he isolates the hand you can clearly see it but here's what happens when I do it on my end

The pen tool is set as he instructed so I am not sure why my version is so faint, I am running CC17

Thanks for any pointers!

P.

Unscripted

After watching the tutorial and looking at your image i think there are 2 problems, Firstly, when you used the content aware you must not have had the whole creature selected which means there is still an outline of it. For the second part you seem to have used a grey colour instead of white, try setting the colour to white and painting over it again, also make sure the opacity is at 100%.

Hope this works!

Gordon_Shock

After watching the tutorial and looking at your image i think there are 2 problems, Firstly, when you used the content aware you must not have had the whole creature selected which means there is still an outline of it. For the second part you seem to have used a grey colour instead of white, try setting the colour to white and painting over it again, also make sure the opacity is at 100%.

Hope this works!

Yep, setting the color to white did the trick.

Thanks so much!

P.